UNIC2019 Case Competition
4 Steps to Win!
No Fees Required Until
You ‘re About to Win!
Each group will consist of 2-4 people. Download the application file on February 13th, and fill out all the information required. Email your application including one application form and all team members’ resumes to email@example.com. Each group only needs to submit one application. 25 teams will be selected to proceed for the 1st round.
March 7th will be the last day to submit your application. 25 teams that successfully entered the first round will receive confirmation letters on March 10th. A registration fee $120 will be charged only for each of the 25 teams that entered the first round.
- deadline: March 7th 11:59 pm
- 2-4 team members
- undergrads/grads students are all accepted
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- application form + resumes
- NO FEES required
- only PDF format will be accepted
- On March 11th
- Topic: case approach & development
- Asking Questions
- Talking with Judge
- On March 15th (1 pm – 4 pm)
- OISE building (252 Bloor St W, Toronto, M5S 1V6)
- each team only needs to come for 30 minutes for their time slot
- Presentation: 10 minutes
- Q&A session: 10 minutes
- On March 22rd
- Claude T. Bissell Building (140 St.George St)
- Presentation: 15 minutes
- Q&A session: 15 minutes
- 1 pm – 5 pm